Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome!

My name is Darby, and I joined Scentsy tonight. I'm a 24 year old mother to a beautiful 19 month old daughter and will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my wonderful husband this month. I will be using this blog to share my experience with Scentsy and to give my personal reviews of the products.

Up until a few months ago, I had never even HEARD of Scentsy. I saw it here and there around Facebook and figured it was "just another candle business". I have always loved candles but never really saw a direct candle selling business that didn't completely rip people off.

I have been in the direct sales business since I was 19. I tried a few things and was never really passionate about it and I fully believe that you really need to LOVE something in order to be successful. That's where Scentsy came in.

Scentsy isn't "just another candle business" like I thought it was. They are lead free, soot free, flame free.

Most traditional candles have a lead-based wick and produce soot, which is toxic to you, your pets, and most importantly, your children.

Scentsy candles are wickless and melt perfectly in our electric candle warmers over a 25-watt bulb, giving off the most amazing scent. The wattage is just enough to warm the scent and let it evaporate, but doesn't leave the wax hot enough to burn if spilled.

With over 80 scentsational scents, you are bound to find a signature scent for you. We offer scents in the following categories: Bakery , Scentsy Men, Spa, Tropical, Romance, Scentsy Cafe, Scentsy Favorites, and seasonal scents that change with each catalog.

In addition to wickless candles, we offer warmers, room sprays, scent circles & travel tins for your car, soap, and the newest addition.. Scent Buddies that are perfect for children of any age!

Email me today for a catalog, check out my Scentsy website to place an order, or start selling Scentsy Wickless Candles today, or call or email me for direct information!

No comments:

Post a Comment