Thursday, February 10, 2011

Starter Kit

I got my starter kit today! It's everything I wanted and more. I spent about an hour opening all of the testers and smelling them (and of course, Aubrey helped too)


I couldn't believe all the wonderful scents. Even ones that I didn't think I would like, I loved.

My favorites:
Sweetpea & Vanilla - Sweetpea is my signature scent as far as bath & body. It's also my daughter's nickname. This was my favorite scent before I even smelled it, and it remains at the top of my list.
Lucky in Love - If you like the Love Spell scent that Victoria's Secret puts out, THIS is the scent for you.
Inner Peace - Before I joined Scentsy, I made it a mission to find the one thing that was holding me back from completely swearing off regular wick candles.. and that was to find something similar to Island Spa, a scent put out by a popular candle company (you know who I'm talking about). It was my absolute favorite and the thought of not burning it in my home anymore was kinda.. scary. As soon as I opened up the tester to smell this, I was sold. It's not exact, but it does have that hint of lemon that I loved so much about Island Spa, and it's paired with cypress & and a woodsy smell. Pure bliss.
Blueberry Cheesecake - Does this really need an explanation? This was the first bar that I threw in my warmer (which, by the way, I totally didn't care for when I saw it in the catalog.. but loved it when I pulled it out of my starter kit!). My husband liked it too, and he's picky.
Simply Irresistible - Nothing smells better to me than my man fresh out of the shower.. and that is exactly what this reminds me of. I had to order a travel tin to put in the car (because God forbid I pick out anything feminine! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment